- Cruise the Leeds and Liverpool Canal which crosses the Pennines and passes the edge of the Yorkshire Dales through peaceful countryside and picturesque villages.
- Barnoldswick- set in stunning scenery, a quaint colourful town with the Canal meandering through. It is steeped in living history and dates back to pre-Roman times, nowadays, stone built streets surround a traditional town centre with a restful square at the heart of the community. The town is well known for its industrial heritage. Aside from having the highest point of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, Barnoldswick is famous for being the place where Rolls-Royce developed the jet engine in the second World War. There's also the town's most iconic landmark - Bancroft Mill with its working steam engine. Barnoldswick is bursting with bustling shops which provide an individual service for discerning visitors.
- Saltaire- this beautiful village has World Heritage status - named after Sir Titus Salt who sited his textile mills beside the Canal and built the village for his workers.
- Riddlesden - Visit East Riddlesden Hall a national trust property , Imagine stepping 400 years back in time into the home of a 17th-century cloth merchant. .Experience the tranquillity that is East Riddlesden Hall. In contrast to the atmospheric exterior. The house is home to a wonderful array of seventeenth century needlework and original exquisite plasterwork ceilings created by local craftsmen. The intimate gardens, with an ever-changing palette of colour, offer a peaceful space to relax and unwind in. . The hobbit house is waiting to be discovered and there's no better place to spot wildlife than at the bird hide. East Riddlesden Hall is the perfect place to spend a morning or afternoon.
- Skipton- As the gateway to the magnificent Yorkshire Dales, people travel the length and breadth of the country to visit this charming market town. With its famous 900 year old castle, romantic ruined priory and historic cobbled High Street.
Map & Directions
By Rail: There is a railway station in Burnley, take a taxi to the Marina
By Air: Leeds Bradford International Airport is 36 miles away
Manchester Airport is 42 miles away