- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- We offer canal boat hire for a minimum of 3 nights. The boats are self catering and include kitchen facilities and everything you need to stay aboard.
- The boats are self operate and training is given on the day you arrive for your holiday. No experience or driving license is necessary.
- Car parking is available at many of the marinas, but it is worth checking before you arrive.
- You can travel near enough anywhere you like on the canals, but remember you have to return the boat the marina at the end of your stay. You can use canal maps or ask the experienced staff at the marinas to help you plan your journey.
- Many of the marinas provide optional life jackets. We advise children and non swimmers wear them whilst on or near the water.
- Terms and conditions are on a per boat basis and can be viewed on the booking form.